2014 08-Complete Overview of the Outdoor Hydroponic Garden

A comprehensive look at the the outdoor hydroponic system and how it all works. It turns out I did miss a couple small things, but this is still pretty complete.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

17 Responses to “2014 08-Complete Overview of the Outdoor Hydroponic Garden”

1. goforgreenliving Reply April 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Hi Mark I’m Daniel, You have a nice looking setup I’m looking forward to
    watching it produce

2. Austin Family Gardening Channel Reply April 7, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Great job on showing your set up Marc. Looks like you put a lot of thought
    & work into your system. Styro foam covers i think are a great idea.Looks
    like your plants are getting ready to take off. Thanks for the video & have
    a good one.
    Larry

3. OneYardRevolution | Frugal & Sustainable Organic Gardening Reply April 7, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Very nice hydroponics setup and thorough explanation!

4. Geraldine Stephenson Reply April 7, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Like your video, but volume too low. Cant hear you talking.

5. Great set up.

6. Great overview:) Thanks!

7. You’ve done a terrific job Marc. Even if your plants don’t bear fruit, the
    set-up is terrific, especially the feedline purging itself to avoid
    scalding the roots.

8. Keyplayr61 Greenhouse Hydroponics And Gardens Reply April 7, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Very Nice setup, Marc! Should do well for you!

9. Geraldine Stephenson Reply April 8, 2015 at 12:14 am

Like your video, but volume too low. Cant hear you talking.

10. What an awesome setup Mark! I’m just setting up another area with a covered
    roof and will be adding dutch buckets out there. Sort of an indoor/outdoor
    set up :) can I ask how deep you set your posts? I loved the filter bro! I
    like the Bato buckets also bro they are nice and tidy :)

11. Very nice!

12. It all looks so great !! Plants look awesome. Glad to see they recovered
    from the frost damage…=)

13. By request, a comprehensive look at the the outdoor hydroponic system and
    how it all works.

14. Really nice setup. Thanks for sharing.

15. Hii, Great video
    Can U tell me please where did U get The Guardian (ph and conductivity
    meter) how is the probe maintenance ?

16. So my eyes started to glaze over at the 2 minute mark, but I snapped back
    to life when I heard you say “dirt” at the end… More on your raised beds
    and “dirt” farming on the next video please!

17. Kareema Ahmad-Shaheed Reply April 8, 2015 at 3:23 am

By request, a comprehensive look at the the outdoor hydroponic system and
    how it all works.